Help us by donating your gently-loved and useful items, treasures you know others will be happy to find!
Remodeling, down-sizing or moving? Habitat for Humanity ReStore wants your treasures. Give your gently-loved items a second life by donating them! Donations are tax deductible. We serve Montrose, Ouray and San Miguel counties.
- Drop-Off Donations
- Bring your donations, in good condition, to your local Habitat for Humanity ReStore.
- We ask all donors to REMAIN in their vehicles and let us do the heavy lifting. We will get directions from you at your window.
- Please review the list of items we do and do not accept. See Donation Guidelines button above.
- Arrange a Pick-Up
- Call your Habitat for Humanity ReStore at 970-252-9304 ext. 7 to request a pickup of gently used furniture and working appliances too large to fit in your car.
- Please note, our schedule typically runs 3 to 4 weeks out. We are not able to schedule same week service.
- Due to the increase in fuel costs, we have implemented the following suggested donations for pickups.
- Montrose area: $20 suggested donation for pickups
- Colona, Ridgway, Ouray: $35 suggested donation for pickups
- Telluride, Norwood: $50 suggested donation for pickups