Thank you for considering partnering with Habitat for Humanity of the San Juan’s, we are excited to announce we are now accepting applications from November 2nd, 2020 through November 30th, 2020. Completed application inquiries must be received in the Habitat for Humanity Affiliate Office by 5p.m. on or before Wednesday, December 2nd to be considered for the current application cycle.
Applications may be picked up:
Habitat for Humanity of the San Juans Office
1601 N. Townsend
Montrose, CO 81401
or email for a printable copy firstname.lastname@example.org
subject line: Ridgway Housing
HFHSJ eligibility criteria is based on a few things
- Need – is there a need for adequate housing? Structural or safety issues with current living conditions
- Ability to pay – dependable income
- Willingness to partner with Habitat for Humanity of the San Juans
- Must have lived in Ouray County for minimum of 1 year & be a US citizen
- for more information https://www.habitat.org/housing-help/apply
Family household income needs to fall between 30% – 80% of the county’s median household income based on family size.
|Income Guidelines for 2020 – Ouray County|
|Family of||More Than This||Less Than This|
Ouray County Median Income: $76,300.00/year
All applications must be received by Tuesday, December 5th, 5p.m. Completed applicatons may be submitted in person to the Habitat for Humanity office or mailed.
Habitat for Humanity of the San Juans
PO BOX 162
Montrose, CO 81402
Due to security risks, no electronic submissisons will be accepted.