Donate to the ReStore
Habitat for Humanity ReStore is a retail shop and donation center that sells new and gently used furniture, appliances, home accessories, building materials and more to the public at a fraction of the retail price.
The ReStore is owned and operated by Habitat for Humanity of the San Juans. Proceeds are used to help build strength, stability, self-reliance and shelter in local communities and around the world.
Help us by donating only your gently loved and useful items, treasures you know others will be happy to find!
Remodeling, down-sizing or moving? Habitat for Humanity ReStore wants your treasures. Give your gently loved items a second life by donating them! Donations are tax deductible.
- Drop-Off Donations
- Bring your donations, in good condition, to your local Habitat for Humanity ReStore. (Monday-Saturday, 10 am – 2 pm) 1601 N. Townsend Ave.
- Arrange a Pick-Up
- Call your Habitat for Humanity ReStore at 970-252-9304 ext. 7 to request a pickup of gently used furniture and working appliances too large to fit in your car.
- Please note, our schedule typically runs 3 to 4 weeks out. We are not able to schedule same week service.
- Due to the increase in fuel costs, we have implemented the following suggested donations for pickups:
- Montrose area: $20 suggested donation for pickups
- Colona, Ridgway, Ouray: $35 suggested donation for pickups
- Telluride, Norwood: $50 suggested donation for pickups